IIRSM Approved Training on
by an Approved Training Provider and by an Approved Trainer
This Scaffold Inspector course is based on international standards and will help you gain an understanding of scaffolding construction for a construction/maintenance job. You will also learn about its different forms and components. The primary aim of this course is to ensure that employees who are responsible for the inspection of scaffolds, to expertly inspect these on quality and safety, according to current standards and regulations. In the case of a complex scaffold, it may be required to achieve additional competence as this course covers only design / inspection features of basic scaffold structures.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for Supervisors, Engineers, Safety Specialists, Consultants and Health and Safety practitioners and all those who have responsibilities related to scaffold erection and/or inspection.
By the time the training is over, you should be able to:
- Explain different types of scaffold
- Determine the criteria and capacity of scaffold
- Differentiate between unsafe/non-compliant and safe/compliant scaffolds
It is required that anyone enrolling in this course have attended basic scaffold safety training or have experience of scaffold erection supervisions and/or inspection.
Key Topics Covered
- Scaffold types
- Scaffold capacity
- Scaffold platform construction
- Criteria for supported Scaffold
- Criteria for suspension Scaffold
- Scaffold access
- Scaffold use
- Fall protection
- Falling object protection
- Scaffold inspection and tagging
- Get 15% off your first year IIRSM membership fee. Contact to know your discount code.
- Existing IIRSM members are also entitled to 15% discount on this course. Apply with your membership number.
Why Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS)
SBS is Pakistan’s first approved training provider, believing on quality services, it offers value adding advisory, professional training & development, and auditing services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only training provider approved by five awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IIRSM, PECB and Highfield for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.