IIRSM Approved Training on Safety Officer
by an Approved Training Provider and by an Approved Trainer
This Safety Officer course will give you an opportunity to understand the industry standards and practices in detail. It will help you enter the field of safety or refresh your knowledge of OHS. The course is based in internationally accepted practices and easy to understand. It covers important critical aspects of OHS including risk assessment, safety inspections, incident investigation, crane operations, excavation, vehicle and equipment safety, scaffold safety, fire, chemical, electrical and workplace welfare & OHS issues.
This course is approved by IIRSM and will help you implement and maintain a safety management system at your facility.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Outline the scope and nature of occupational health and safety
- Explain the reasons and benefits for maintaining and promoting H&S
- Outline the key elements of health and safety management system
- Outline the health and safety roles and responsibilities of people involved
- Explain the principles and practice of risk assessment
- Explain the preventive and protective measures
- Explain the role and function of permit-to-work system.
- Outline the requirements for, and effective provision of, first aid in the workplace.
- Explain the purpose of, and procedures for, investigating incidents
- Explain the purpose of, and procedures for, regular reviews of health and safety performance.
- Outline common health, welfare and work environment requirements in the workplace
- Outline the risk factors and appropriate controls for multiple workplace hazards including transport, vehicles, work at height, excavations, manual handling, and equipment & tools, electrical, fire and chemical.
Who is this course for?
- Site Supervisors
- And Students Wishing to Enter Safety Field
- Get 15% off your first year IIRSM membership fee. Contact to know your discount code.
- Existing IIRSM members are also entitled to 15% discount on this course. Apply with your membership number.
Why Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS)
SBS is Pakistan’s first approved training provider, believing on quality services, it offers value adding advisory, professional training & development, and auditing services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only training provider approved by five awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IIRSM, PECB and Highfield for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.
Training Key Highlights
- Jun 07 to 09, 2021 (03 Days)
- Online Training via Zoom application
- Investment: PKR 25,000 per person/net payable (excluding any tax)