Highfield Level 2 International Award in Fire Safety
The Level 2 Award in Fire Safety is a qualification aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire. Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognize the consequences of a fire in any premises.
The learner will able to:
1. Understand the hazards and risks associated wit fire in the workplace
2. Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
3. Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
4. Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
How the qualification is assessed?
This qualification is assessed through a multiple-choice question examination.Successful candidates will receive certificate of successful completion from Highfield.
Þ Basics of fire
Þ Costs involved in fire incidents
Þ Fire initiation
Þ Classification & spread
Þ Fire risk assessment
Þ Daily & weekly fire safety checks
Þ Fire prevention & prevention of spread of fire
Þ Fire detection & alarms
- Training Date: Apr 16, 2020
- Duration: 01 Day
- Location: Lahore
- Fee: PKR 7,500 per delegate
For registration, please click here
For more information, please contact us