Certified Lead Auditor Course ISO 14001:2015
an approved Lead Auditor
An Environmental Management System Standard ISO 14001:2015 aims at customer satisfaction through systematic process approach through PDCA model.
To learn about the subject of auditing of an environmental management system, specifically those based on ISO 14000 families of international standards. The course also aimed at provides practical training on auditing skills for Environmental Management Systems.
- ISO 14000 standards series;
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle;
- Auditing ISO 14001:2015 Standard requirements;
- Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation;
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements;
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor;
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan;
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports;
- Audit Reporting;
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up;
- Verification/ Audit Records;
- Exercises, Case Studies etc.
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration;
- Course Examination
- Describe the purpose of an environmental management system, of environmental management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the environmental management system.
- Explain the role and responsibility of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
- Classes: Feb 25-Mar 01, 2019 (05 days)
- Location: Lahore
- Fee: 45,000+tax per delegate (10% discount on early 5 nominations)
- Reg Deadline: Feb 20, 2019
Training Location: Lahore
For more information please contact us:
T: +92 42 37511573, +92 42 37511693, M: +92 334 4777130, E: email@example.com
For Registration, please follow below link and download, complete, print, sign, scan and send us back registration form along with payment proof which can be made through cheque/demand draft in favor of ‘Sustainable Business Solutions’. You can also transfer or deposit the payment online to our account, account details are as below:
- Bank: Bank Islami Pakistan
- Account Title: Sustainable Business Solutions
- Account #: 201100167050001
For Registration Form, please follow below link.
(in association with BSCIC (Course Number: 1833)