Certified Lead Auditor Course ISO 9001:2015
an approved Lead Auditor
This course is certified by the CQI-IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute-International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) registration governing board and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the CQI-IRCA QMS Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
- Describe the purpose of a Quality Management System and explain 8 principles of quality management.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011
- Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
- Describe roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformities.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action by process owners.
- A brief discussion upon ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing against ISO 9001 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
- Course Examination
Who should attend?
Anyone who is or aspires to be:
- A Third Party Assessor or Lead Assessor
- Responsible for undertaking audits of suppliers/subcontractors
- Responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programs
- Responsible for implementing the ISO 9001 series of standards
The course is highly participative and will enable delegates to build on existing skills. Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. Realistic case studies allow delegates to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process. This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers and training consultants.
- Classes: Apr 20-24, 2020
- Location: Lahore
- Fee: 50,000+tax per delegate
- Reg Deadline: Apr 15, 2020
For registration, please click here
For more information, please contact us