NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
A worldwide NEBOSH qualification for anyone with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace
Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS) is the only approved/accredited training provider in Pakistan
of NEBOSH IFC qualification
What kind of people take the NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management?
People with fire safety responsibilities at work. It is particularly relevant for those who contribute to the conduct and review of fire risk assessments and preventative and protective measures within low risk workplaces.
What will I gain from this qualification?
Knowledge – Even in low-risk workplaces, protecting people and property from fire takes specialist know-how. The NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management gives you this knowledge.
Enjoyment – You’ll enjoy taking the NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management. You’ll discover skills and techniques that are useful and practical, not just theoretical.
Recognition – Holders of the International Fire Certificate are entitled to:
- Associate Membership (AIOSH)/Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO) and the qualification meets the academic requirements forAssociate Membership (AMIFPO). Persons with the relevant skills and experience may also apply to join the IFPO Fire Assessors Register.
- Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
Career development – Gaining specialist knowledge of fire safety will give you an extra skill that could help bring success and advancement to your career.
What will your employer gain from this qualification?
A safer workplace – Fire safety is important. It protects people from injury and loss of life. It protects your property, your assets and your investment. People with the NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management know how to help their employers avoid the damaging and sometimes catastrophic losses that result from fire.
Assurance – An employer whose staff are NEBOSH qualified is an employer committed to safety. The NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management provides an assurance of fire safety – something that can help employers achieve recognized standards and can even help to win new business.
Return on investment – An employee with a NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management has a practical set of skills that brings real value to the modern workplace.
What does the course cover?
- Management of health and safety
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Causes and prevention of fires and explosions
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of people in the event of fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
Are you already one step closer towards your next NEBOSH Certificate?
- Yes unit IGC1 exemption for all those who have qualified IGC qualification or unit IGC1 of IGC qualification (within last 5 years)
The qualification is divided into three units:
IGC1: Management of international health and safety
IFC1: International fire safety and risk management
FC2: Practical Fire Risk Assessment
Where can You take a course leading to this qualification?
This course can be delivered within your organization, or you can attend our public programs delivered throughout Pakistan.
We offer courses to fit around your requirements:
- Weekend Sessions (Saturdays & Sundays only
- Block release (Monday to Friday)
Aug 24 – Sep 22, 2019 (Karachi)
Sep 02 – 13, 2019 (Lahore)
Fee: PKR 135,000 + tax per delegate
Duration: 10 days
For more information please contact us:
T: +92 42 37511573, +92 42 37511693, M: +92 334 4777130, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration, please follow below link and download, complete, print, sign, scan and send us back registration form along with payment proof which can be made through cheque/demand draft in favor of ‘Sustainable Business Solutions’. You can also transfer or deposit the payment online to our account, account details are as below:
- Bank: Bank Islami Pakistan
- Account Title: Sustainable Business Solutions
- Account #: 201100167050001
For Registration Form, please follow below link.