NEBOSH International General Certificate
in Occupational Health and Safety
10 Full Days Training Session By An Approved Training Provider
(Using Updated/Latest Training Material Including Slides, Manuals and Supporting Tools For Delegates)
About NEBOSH IGC
The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a globally recognized qualification offered by an established independent UK examination board with over 30 years’ experience in providing health and safety awards in UK and across the world including the Middle East, the West Indies and Southeast Asia.
Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS)
SBS is Pakistan’s first accredited training provider, believing on quality services, it offers value adding advisory, professional training & development, and auditing services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only training provider approved by five awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, PECB and HABC for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.
UNIT IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Element 1: Foundations in Health & Safety
- Element 2: Health and Safety Management System – Plan
- Element 3: Health and Safety Management System – Do
- Element 4: Health and Safety Management System – Check
- Element 5: Health and Safety Management System – Act
UNIT GC2: Control of Workplace Hazards
- Element 1: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 2: Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 5: Electrical Safety
- Element 6: Fire Safety
- Element 7: Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 8: Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
UNIT GC 3: Health and Safety Practical Application
What kinds of people take the IGC?
People throughout the world take the NEBOSH IGC because it gives them the skills and knowledge to fulfill their health & safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organization.
What does the course cover?
IGC covers a range of workplace hazards ad methods to control, implementation standards for safety & health management and a practical workplace assessment.
What will you gain from IGC?
- Knowledge – IGC will give you vital knowledge to help you perform better at work
- Enjoyment – You’ll enjoy as you’ll discover skills and techniques that are useful and practical.
- Achievement – it’s a qualification that people from all parts of the world are proud to have achieved.
- Recognitions – NEBOSH qualifications are what employers ask for more than any other.
Career Development – For same, the IGC is a first step towards a life-long career in health and safety. For others, it form part of an important set of qualifications that bring them success and advancement.
How is the course assessed?
Candidates are assessed by written examination.
Where can You take a course leading to this qualification?
This course can be delivered within your organization, or you can attend our public programs delivered throughout Pakistan.
We offer courses to fit around your requirements:
- Weekend Sessions (Saturdays & Sundays only
- Block release (Monday to Friday)
- Jan 12 – Feb 10, 2019 (Saturday & Sundays only)
- Full Day Classes
- Registration Deadline: Jan 10, 2019
Training Location: Lahore
Fee: 95,000+tax per delegate
For more information please contact us:
T: +92 42 37511573, +92 42 37511693, M: +92 334 4777130, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration, please follow below link and download, complete, print, sign, scan and send us back registration form along with payment proof which can be made through cheque/demand draft in favor of ‘Sustainable Business Solutions’. You can also transfer or deposit the payment online to our account, account details are as below:
- Bank: Bank Islami Pakistan
- Account Title: Sustainable Business Solutions
- Account #: 201100167050001