NEBOSH International General Certificate
in Occupational Health and Safety (New Syllabus)
10 Full Days Training Session By An Approved Training Provider
(Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner (CMIOSH), REPEC, Full Member IIRSM
(Using Updated/Latest Training Material Including Slides, Manuals and Supporting Tools For Delegates)
Academic Qualifications & Professional Trainings
- MSc Process Safety & Loss Prevention (UK)
- BSc Chemical Engineering (Pak)
- NEBOSH (UK) IGC in OH & S
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO45001
- PECB (CAN) Lead Implementer ISO 50001 & ISO 14001
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (AUS)
- International Award in Delivering Training (UK)
- CIEH Level 3 in Environment Management
- Level 3 First Aid (UK)
- Construction Safety (OSHA-USA)
- Safety Leadership (Bechtel)
- Experience in Fertilizer, Oil and Gas, Mechanical Construction
- Conducted 15,000+ man days of 3rd party internationally recognized trainings
- Approved Trainer of NEBOSH, IOSH, PECB, CIEH, Highfield, IRCA and IIRSM Qualifications
Dawood has worked in the occupational health & safety sector for the last 15 years. During his progressive career, he has held various positions and has worked as OH & S Manager, Advisor, Trainer and Auditor. Some of the organizations Dawood has worked with/for are ADB (Asian Development Bank), IFC, EKIN Project, Pak American Fertilizer, Direct Assessment Services Pakistan Ltd, Qatar Airways, Qatar Gas, Qatar Petroleum, Fluor, Bechtel and Agritech Limited.
In his previous training & development programs, he has helped organizations like PPL, OGDCL, CNPC, NRL, PSO, ARL, POL, NRL, Pak Arab Refinery, PRL, Exterran, Total Parco, SUPARCO, Bureau Veritas, Pakistan Navy, Nescom, Fatima Fertilizer, Fauji Fertilizer, Treet Group, OMV, MOL, UEP, GE, Eni Pakistan, Dadex, Sapphire, NESTLE, Kansai Paints, Berger Paints, ICI, PepsiCo, TAV, Sprint Oil & Gas Services, The Asia Foundation, Packages, Telenor, Zong, MCB, Mobilink, HMC, Velosi, URS Inspection, Archroma Pakistan Ltd, Unilever, Standard Chartered, Artistic Garments, GASCO Engineering, Tuwariqi Steel Mills, Descon, TNB, Unilever, K-Electric, KEPCO etc. build capacity of their human resources. For complete list of clients, please visit our clients list page.
His training delivery experience include
- 50+ sessions of NEBOSH IGC
- 16+ sessions of NEBOSH IOG
- 40+ sessions of IOSH MS
- 20+ sessions of PSM / HAZOP
- 100+ sessions of other accredited trainings including OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Lead Auditor, ISO 14001, L2 H2S Safety, Confined Space, SCBA, Highfield First Aid, Highfield Train The Trainer, Highfield Fire Safety, CIEH Level 4 Health and Safety, IIRSM HAZOP, IIRSM PSM, IIRSM COSHH, Behavior Based Safety, Behavior Risk Assessment, Defensive Driving, CIEH Level 3 Environmental Management, Work at Height Fall Protection, HSE Legal Requirements in Pakistan, Material Handling & Load Lifting, Highfield Accident Investigation, Risk Assessment, Contractor Management, Highfield L4 Scaffold Safety, Forklift Safety, Crane Safety, and the list goes on…
He has also developed following HSE training modules
- NEBOSH IGC1 – Management of International Health and Safety
- NEBOSH GC2 – Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Contractor HSE management
- Highfield Level 2 H2S and SCBA
- IIRSM HAZOP Leadership
- IIRSM Process Safety Management Implementer (PSM)
- IIRSM COSHH
- Highfield Level 2 Incident Investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Formal Reporting
- Highfield Level 4 Scaffolding Safety (Erection, Dismantling and Inspection)
- Workplace Ergonomics in Garment Sector, including specific contents relevant for women (English and Urdu)
- Implementation of Risk Assessment (English and Urdu)
- Safety of Machines and Working Environment (English and Urdu)
- Avoiding of Chemical Hazards (English and Urdu)
- Electrical Safety (English and Urdu)
- Scaffold Safety (English and Urdu)
- HSE Induction for Oil and Gas Sector (English and Urdu)
- HSE Induction for Construction Sector (English and Urdu)
- Defensive Driving (English and Urdu)
What is NEBOSH
NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status. They offer a comprehensive range of globally-recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.
Courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications attract around 35,000 candidates annually. NEBOSH qualifications are recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) and the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA).
Why Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS)
SBS WAS PAKISTAN’S FIRST ACCREDITED/APPROVED TRAINING PROVIDER OF NEBOSH
Being Pakistan’s first accredited training provider, believing on quality services, it offers value adding advisory, professional training & development, and auditing services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only training provider approved by five awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IIRSM, PECB and Highfield for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.
There’s never been a better time to join nearly 90,000 people who have the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
Thousands of leading experts and organisations have helped and update the most widely respected health and safety qualification of its kind in the world. This means that it’s designed to reflect the needs of today’s employer giving learners everything they need to know and do to make their workplace safer.
Relevant to every workplace, the NEBOSH International General Certificate is ideal for managers, supervisors and anybody with health and safety management responsibilities. It’s also perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career and gives you a stepping stone to success.
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED 140+ SESSIONS OF NEBOSH
Who is it for?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate will give you invaluable knowledge and skills AND a globally respected qualification that supports your current role and your long-term career.The qualification is:
According to ILO and EU-OSHA research, work-related injury and illness result in the loss of 3.9 % of GDP worldwide, at an annual cost of roughly €2,680 billion; ensure your employees go home safely to their families at the end of every day.The NEBOSH International General Certificate is trusted by many prestigious organisations such as Maersk, Shell, BP, Skanska, Nestle and the Dubai World Trade Centre etc.It can help to:
What will You know?
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, the NEBOSH International General Certificate covers the core skills you need, wherever in the world you work. You will learn:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
- Relevant key international standards
What will You be able to do?
Risk assessment is central to the qualification. Through study and workplace application, successful learners will be able to:
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
- Develop and implement a detailed action plan
- Manage and minimise workplace risks
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture
How is it assessed?
This modern qualification combines activities, learning and interactive materials to provide you with an interesting and engaging experience. It focuses on key skills that means you can instantly apply the knowledge you gain and add value to your organisation.
Assessment is a two-step process:
- A question paper to assess what you know (2 hours)
- A practical risk assessment to assess what you can do (3 hours)
Assessments are marked by external examiners appointed by NEBOSH.
Both units, IG1, IG2 need to be passed by a candidate for an award to be made and a candidate will receive certificate of successful completion by NEBOSH itself.
UNIT IG1: Management of Health & Safety
(Written Question paper, one 20-mark question and ten 8-mark questions)
- Element 1: Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- Element 2: How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Element 3: Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Element 4: Health and safety monitoring and measuring
UNIT GC2: Risk Assessment and Action Plan
- Element 5: Physical and psychological health
- Element 6: Musculoskeletal health
- Element 7: Chemical and biological agents
- Element 8: General workplace issues
- Element 9: Work equipment
- Element 10: Fire
- Element 11: Electricity
Where can You take a course leading to this qualification?
This course can be delivered within your organization, or you can attend our public programs delivered throughout Pakistan.
We offer courses to fit around your requirements:
- Weekend Sessions (Saturdays & Sundays only
- Block release (Monday to Friday)
- Feb 01 – Mar 01, 2020
- Location: Lahore
- Full Day Classes
- Registration Deadline: Jan 25, 2020
Training Location: Lahore
Fee: 105,000+tax per person (free accommodation facility available)
For more information please contact us:
T: +92 42 37511573, +92 42 37511693, M: +92 334 4777130, E: email@example.com
For Registration, please follow below link and download, complete, print, sign, scan and send us back registration form along with payment proof which can be made through cheque/demand draft in favor of ‘Sustainable Business Solutions’. You can also transfer or deposit the payment online to our account, account details are as below:
- Bank: Bank Islami Pakistan
- Account Title: Sustainable Business Solutions
- Account #: 201100167050001