NEBOSH International General Certificate
in Occupational Health and Safety
10 Full Days Training Session By An Approved Training Provider
(Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner (CMIOSH), REPEC, Full Member IIRSM
(Using Updated/Latest Training Material Including Slides, Manuals and Supporting Tools For Delegates)
Academic Qualifications & Professional Trainings
- MSc Process Safety & Loss Prevention (UK)
- BSc Chemical Engineering (Pak)
- NEBOSH (UK) IGC in OH & S
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO45001
- PECB (CAN) Lead Implementer ISO 50001 & ISO 14001
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (AUS)
- International Award in Delivering Training (UK)
- CIEH L3 in Environment Management
- Level 3 First Aid (UK)
- Construction Safety (OSHA-USA)
- Safety Leadership (Bechtel)
- Experience in Fertilizer, Oil and Gas, Mechanical Construction
- Conducted 10,000+ man days of 3rd party internationally recognized trainings
- Approved Trainer of NEBOSH, IOSH, PECB, CIEH, Highfield, IRCA and IIRSM Qualifications
Dawood has worked in the occupational health & safety sector for the last 10 years. During his progressive career, he has held various positions and has worked as OH & S Manager, Advisor, Trainer and Auditor. Some of the organizations Dawood has worked with/for are ADB, IFC, EKIN Project, Pak American Fertilizer, Direct Assessment Services Pakistan Ltd, Qatar Airways, Qatar Gas, Qatar Petroleum, Fluor, Bechtel and Agritech Limited.
In his previous training & development programs, he has helped organizations for various multinational and national clients. For detailed list of clients, please write at email@example.com
His training delivery experience include
40+ sessions of NEBOSH IGC
15 sessions of NEBOSH IOG
30+ sessions of IOSH MS
15+ sessions of PSM / HAZOP
80+ sessions of other accredited trainings including OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Lead Auditor, ISO 14001, L2 H2S Safety, Confined Space, SCBA, Highfield First Aid, Highfield Train The Trainer, Highfield Fire Safety, CIEH Level 4 Health and Safety, IIRSM HAZOP, IIRSM PSM, IIRSM COSHH, Behavior Based Safety, Behavior Risk Assessment, Defensive Driving, CIEH Level 3 Environmental Management, Work at Height Fall Protection, HSE Legal Requirements in Pakistan, Material Handling & Load Lifting, Highfield Accident Investigation, Risk Assessment, Contractor Management, Highfield L4 Scaffold Safety, Forklift Safety, Crane Safety, and the list goes on…
He has also developed following HSE training modules
- NEBOSH IGC1 – Management of International Health and Safety
- NEBOSH GC2 – Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Contractor HSE management
- Highfield Level 2 H2S and SCBA
- IIRSM HAZOP Leadership
- IIRSM Process Safety Management Implementer (PSM)
- IIRSM COSHH
- Highfield Level 2 Incident Reporting, Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Highfield Level 4 Scaffolding Safety (Erection, Dismantling and Inspection)
- Workplace Ergonomics in Garment Sector, including specific contents relevant for women (English and Urdu)
- Implementation of Risk Assessment (English and Urdu)
- Safety of Machines and Working Environment (English and Urdu)
- Avoiding of Chemical Hazards (English and Urdu)
- Electrical Safety (English and Urdu)
- Scaffold Safety (English and Urdu)
- HSE Induction for Oil and Gas Sector (English and Urdu)
- HSE Induction for Construction Sector (English and Urdu)
- Defensive Driving (English and Urdu)
About NEBOSH IGC
The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a globally recognized qualification offered by an established independent UK examination board with over 30 years’ experience in providing health and safety awards in UK and across the world including the Middle East, the West Indies and Southeast Asia.
Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS)
SBS is Pakistan’s first accredited training provider, believing on quality services, it offers value adding advisory, professional training & development, and auditing services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only training provider approved by five awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, PECB and HABC for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.
UNIT IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Element 1: Foundations in Health & Safety
- Element 2: Health and Safety Management System – Plan
- Element 3: Health and Safety Management System – Do
- Element 4: Health and Safety Management System – Check
- Element 5: Health and Safety Management System – Act
UNIT GC2: Control of Workplace Hazards
- Element 1: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 2: Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 5: Electrical Safety
- Element 6: Fire Safety
- Element 7: Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 8: Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
UNIT GC 3: Health and Safety Practical Application
What kinds of people take the IGC?
People throughout the world take the NEBOSH IGC because it gives them the skills and knowledge to fulfill their health & safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organization.
What does the course cover?
IGC covers a range of workplace hazards ad methods to control, implementation standards for safety & health management and a practical workplace assessment.
What will you gain from IGC?
- Knowledge – IGC will give you vital knowledge to help you perform better at work
- Enjoyment – You’ll enjoy as you’ll discover skills and techniques that are useful and practical.
- Achievement – it’s a qualification that people from all parts of the world are proud to have achieved.
- Recognitions – NEBOSH qualifications are what employers ask for more than any other.
Career Development – For same, the IGC is a first step towards a life-long career in health and safety. For others, it form part of an important set of qualifications that bring them success and advancement.
How is the course assessed?
Candidates are assessed by written examination.
Where can You take a course leading to this qualification?
This course can be delivered within your organization, or you can attend our public programs delivered throughout Pakistan.
We offer courses to fit around your requirements:
- Weekend Sessions (Saturdays & Sundays only
- Block release (Monday to Friday)
- July 29-Aug 09, 2019
- Location: Lahore
- Full Day Classes
- Registration Deadline: Jul 25, 2019
Training Location: Lahore
Fee: 105,000+tax per person (free accommodation facility available)
For more information please contact us:
T: +92 42 37511573, +92 42 37511693, M: +92 334 4777130, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration, please follow below link and download, complete, print, sign, scan and send us back registration form along with payment proof which can be made through cheque/demand draft in favor of ‘Sustainable Business Solutions’. You can also transfer or deposit the payment online to our account, account details are as below:
- Bank: Bank Islami Pakistan
- Account Title: Sustainable Business Solutions
- Account #: 201100167050001