Exam Preparation Training on
Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
In-Line with Blueprint
(Latest Version 10)
(Two Exams – One Training – Single Fee)
PAY ONLY PKR 50,000 (USD320) and Get Yourself Prepared with SBS Experienced Trainers, Both for ASP and CSP Exams
CSPs are persons who perform at least 50% of professional level safety duties, including making worksite assessments to determine risks, assessing potential hazards and controls, evaluating risks and hazard control measures, investigating incidents, maintaining and evaluating incident and loss records, and preparing emergency response plans. Other duties could include hazard recognition, fire protection, regulatory compliance, health hazard control, ergonomics, hazardous materials management, environmental protection, training, accident and incident, investigations, advising management, record keeping, emergency response, managing safety programs, product safety and/or security.
- Will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.*
- Will have four (4) years of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
- Will have a BCSP Qualified Credential:
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)**
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP)
- Transitional Safety Practitioner (TSP)**
- Certified Industrial Hygienist® (CIH®)
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)**
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)**
- CP-12 Professional Certificate in Safety and Occupational Health, U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center (ACRC)**
- Certified Safety Engineer (CSE), as administered by the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS), People’s Republic of China (PRC)**
- Master in Occupational Safety and Health, International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITC-ILO)**
- Member in the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (MISPN)**
- NEBOSH National or International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety**
- Professional Member of the Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO)**
- Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety, as issued by the State Government Departments Boards of Technical Education, Government of India**
- Must pass the CSP examination.
- Retain your certification.
- Pay annual renewal fee
- Meet recertification requirements
Many professions recognize the need for certification to identify competency in their respective fields. Just as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in accounting denotes a measurable standard of competency, the CSP, SMS, ASP, OHST, CHST, STS, STSC, and CIT are recognized as having met the professional challenge of illustrating competency through education and/or training, experience, and examination.
In the past twenty years, the responsibilities of safety professionals have expanded. Safety issues have become more complex and today’s safety professionals must continually increase their knowledge base. BCSP credential holders are among the most highly trained, educated, and experienced individuals in the safety field. In general, those who hold a BCSP credential are more likely to be hired, earn higher salaries, and receive more promotions and leadership assignments than their peers who do not hold the certification.
BCSP certifications are internationally accredited by the highest of qualifications set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the ISO/IEC 17024 standards for personnel certification programs.
Benefits of Certification
Hiring Preferences and Salary Increases: Advertisements for safety professionals often identify the CSP certification or other BCSP credentials as a desired or required qualification along with education and experience. Human resource managers and those hiring people for government positions depend on professional certification to ensure candidates have met minimum qualifications.
Enhance Your Self-Esteem: The most frequent reported value derived from achieving a BCSP credential is increased self-esteem and personal satisfaction. Most newly-certified individuals report that achieving their certification increases their personal worth. A major factor is having met standards established by peers for professional safety practice. It indicates that you have risen above the competition because you have been evaluated by professional peers against those standards.
Share Your Knowledge for Professional Safety Practice: Having achieved a certification shows you have mastered the core knowledge required for professional safety practice. The Safety Salary Survey shows that the certification process provided them with appropriate qualifications in the field. The certification did what it is intended to do – ensured the knowledge necessary for practice.
Gain an Advantage Over Your Peers: Due to the high quality of BCSP credentials, as demonstrated by its compliance with national and/or internationally recognized standards for certification of persons, most holding a BCSP credential have created an edge for themselves. As recognition for BCSP credentials grow among employers, government agencies, peers, and the public; those holding one have a competitive advantage for safety positions and assignments.
BCSP requires you to create a profile at bcsp.org to start the application process. You will need to login for the first time by creating an account through the “My Profile” portal on the right hand corner of every bcsp.org webpage. Once you have created your account you will select the “Apply for Certification” menu button to start your application.
Are You Eligible?
Do You Have An Accredited Degree?
For a certification with a degree requirement (CSP and ASP), BCSP requires the educational institution to hold institutional accreditation from an accreditation body with institutional accrediting authority recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and/or the U.S. Department of Education.
When applying for the CSP or ASP with a degree from a college outside the United States, that degree will be evaluated for U.S. equivalency. Details on the documentation required, requested during the application process, can be found online here.
Do You Have Enough Experience?
In addition to the academic requirement, BCSP candidates must have professional safety experience. Professional safety experience must meet all of the following criteria to be considered acceptable by BCSP:
- Professional safety must be a function of the position
- The responsibility must be the prevention of harm to people, property, and the environment, rather than responsibility for responding to harmful events.
Purchase, Schedule, and Sit for the Exam
Once your application has been approved you may purchase an examination at any time by logging in to “My Profile” at bcsp.org and clicking on the “Purchase Exam” menu button. You have one (1) year from the approval of your application to purchase and sit for examination, and may sit for the exam at any time after a six (6) week waiting period from your last exam attempt. BCSP will notify the examination service that you are an eligible candidate so you may schedule a convenient time to sit for the exam.
Why ASP/CSP with Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS)
SBS is Pakistan’s first approved training provider, believing on quality services, it offers value adding advisory, professional training & development, auditing and inspection services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only and first ever training provider approved by six international awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IIRSM, PECB and Highfield for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.
- Pool of Trainers having CSP, ASP, CRSP, CFIOSH, PMP Credentials and Engineering Background
- Most Economical than National/International Market
- Covers all Blueprints & Major Course Contents Focusing Core Concepts of Safety
- Practice Test (Including Real-Time Software) to Prepare for Big Day
- Whatsapp Subscription for Prompt Communication
- Full Tutor Support Till ASP/CSP Gets Clear
ASP/CSP Training Highlights
- Provision of Study Material/ Practice Questions in Soft Copy
- Most Economical
- 40 Hrs of Training @ 4 Hrs/Day (Total 10 Days, Weekend Classes (Friday & Saturday)
- Real Time Practice Test of Software
- Register Now & You will Get Study Material in Advance for Self-Study
- Training Investment: PKR 50,000 (USD320)
Overall Fee Structure