Certified Lead Auditor Course ISO 45001:2018
(Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
an approved Lead Auditor and Trainer
What is ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
An effective occupational health and safety management system will help you to protect and enhance your most important asset, your people, to drive business excellence.
This new standard can help deliver the following benefits:
ISO 45001 Benefits
- Increase organisational resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation and continual improvement
- Strengthening of legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses
- Demonstrates brand responsibility by committing to safe, healthy and sustainable work
- One global occupational health and safety system for all businesses, of all sizes
Main Objectives of ISO 45001:2018
An Occupational Health & Safety Management System Standard ISO 45001:2018 aims at customer satisfaction through systematic process approach through PDCA model
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course
Our OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements.
By attending this course, delegates will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions.
- ISO 45000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Course Examination
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s OH&S management system
What will You learn?
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate
How will You benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 45001 audit
- Interpret ISO 45001 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
- Detailed course notes/delegate manuals and refreshment is provided
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized training certificate
Why Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS)
SBS is Pakistan’s first accredited training provider, believing on quality services, it offers value adding advisory, professional training & development, and auditing services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only training provider approved by five awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, PECB, IIRSM and Highfield for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.
Training Locations: Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad (In-House/Public Trainings)