NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety
A worldwide NEBOSH qualification for anyone with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace
Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS) is the only NEBOSH approved/accredited training provider in Pakistan for this qualification
What kind of people take the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety?
People with fire safety responsibilities at work. It is particularly relevant for those who contribute to the conduct and review of fire risk assessments and preventative and protective measures within low-risk workplaces.
What will YOU gain from this qualification?
Knowledge – Even in low-risk workplaces, protecting people and property from fire takes specialist know-how. The NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management gives you this knowledge.
Enjoyment – You’ll enjoy taking the NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management. You’ll discover skills and techniques that are useful and practical, not just theoretical.
Recognition – Holders of the International Fire Certificate are entitled to:
- Associate Membership (AIOSH)/Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO) and the qualification meets the academic requirements for Associate Membership (AMIFPO). Persons with the relevant skills and experience may also apply to join the IFPO Fire Assessors Register.
- Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
Career development – Gaining specialist knowledge of fire safety will give you an extra skill that could help bring success and advancement to your career.
What will YOUR employer gain from this qualification?
A safer workplace – Fire safety is important. It protects people from injury and loss of life. It protects your property, your assets, and your investment. People with the NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management know how to help their employers avoid the damaging and sometimes catastrophic losses that result from fire.
Assurance – An employer whose staff are NEBOSH qualified is an employer committed to safety. The NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management provides an assurance of fire safety – something that can help employers achieve recognized standards and can even help to win new business.
Return on investment – An employee with a NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management has a practical set of skills that brings real value to the modern workplace.
What does the course cover?
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Fuel, Oxygen and Ignition Sources and Control Measures
- Fire Protection of Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
The qualification is divided into two units:
FSC1: Fire Safety
FSC2: Practical Fire Risk Assessment
How is the course assessed?
- Unit 1 (FSC1) will be assessed as Open Book Online Exam to be completed within 24 hours
- Unit 2 (FSC2) is a practical fire risk assessment (report writing)
Where can You take a course leading to this qualification?
This course can be delivered within your organization, or you can attend our public programs delivered throughout Pakistan.
Why Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS) Being Pakistan’s first accredited training provider, believing in quality services, it offers value-adding advisory, professional training & development, and auditing services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy, and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only training provider approved by five awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IIRSM, PECB, and Highfield for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.
Training Key Highlights
- Sep 19 – 23, 2024 (05 Days)
- Online Live Training via Zoom Application
- Investment: PKR 125,000 per person/net payable (excluding any tax)