NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (IFC)
A worldwide NEBOSH qualification for anyone with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace
Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS) is the only NEBOSH IFC approved/accredited training provider in Pakistan
What kind of people take the NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (IFC)?
People with fire safety responsibilities at work. It is particularly relevant for those who contribute to the conduct and review of fire risk assessments and preventative and protective measures within low risk workplaces.
What will YOU gain from this qualification?
Knowledge – Even in low-risk workplaces, protecting people and property from fire takes specialist know-how. The NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management gives you this knowledge.
Enjoyment – You’ll enjoy taking the NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management. You’ll discover skills and techniques that are useful and practical, not just theoretical.
Recognition – Holders of the International Fire Certificate are entitled to:
- Associate Membership (AIOSH)/Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO) and the qualification meets the academic requirements forAssociate Membership (AMIFPO). Persons with the relevant skills and experience may also apply to join the IFPO Fire Assessors Register.
- Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
Career development – Gaining specialist knowledge of fire safety will give you an extra skill that could help bring success and advancement to your career.
What will YOUR employer gain from this qualification?
A safer workplace – Fire safety is important. It protects people from injury and loss of life. It protects your property, your assets and your investment. People with the NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management know how to help their employers avoid the damaging and sometimes catastrophic losses that result from fire.
Assurance – An employer whose staff are NEBOSH qualified is an employer committed to safety. The NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management provides an assurance of fire safety – something that can help employers achieve recognized standards and can even help to win new business.
Return on investment – An employee with a NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management has a practical set of skills that brings real value to the modern workplace.
What does the course cover?
- Management of health and safety
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Causes and prevention of fires and explosions
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of people in the event of fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
Are you already one step closer towards your next NEBOSH Certificate?
- Yes, unit IG1 exemption for all those who have qualified IGC qualification or only unit IG1 of IGC qualification (within last 5 years)
The qualification is divided into three units:
IG1: Management of Health and Safety
IFC1: International Fire Safety and Risk Management
FC2: Practical Fire Risk Assessment
How is the course assessed?
Candidates are assessed with a written examination for each of the two taught units and a practical fire risk assessment. Candidates must carry out a fire risk assessment in a real workplace to demonstrate application of the theory studied. A qualification parchment is issued on successful completion of the two units and the practical fire risk assessment.
Where can You take a course leading to this qualification?
This course can be delivered within your organization, or you can attend our public programs delivered throughout Pakistan.
Why Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS) Being Pakistan’s first accredited training provider, believing on quality services, it offers value adding advisory, professional training & development, and auditing services in the areas of occupational health & safety, environment, energy and quality to its national and international clients. We are Pakistan’s only training provider approved by five awarding bodies including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IIRSM, PECB and Highfield for delivery of their internationally recognized qualifications.
Training Key Highlights
- Dec 07 to 18, 2020 (10 Days)
- Online Training via Zoom application
- Investment: PKR 120,000 per person/net payable (excluding any tax)