NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety (IOG)
Attend 05 Days Training Session and Complete your NEBOSH IOG Qualification by
Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS)
A Pakistan’s Leading and First NEBOSH approved Training Provider holding License # 923
by Lead Trainer
(Chartered Fellow (CFIOSH), REPEC, Full Member IIRSM
Academic Qualifications & Professional Trainings
- MSc Process Safety & Loss Prevention (UK)
- BSc Chemical Engineering (Pak)
- NEBOSH (UK) IGC in OH & S
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- PECB (CAN) Lead Implementer ISO 50001 & ISO 14001
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (AUS)
- International Award in Delivering Training (UK)
- CIEH L3 in Environment Management
- Level 3 First Aid (UK)
- Construction Safety (OSHA-USA)
- Safety Leadership (Bechtel)
- Experience in Fertilizer, Oil and Gas, Mechanical Construction
- Conducted 15,000+ man days of 3rd party internationally recognized trainings
- Approved Trainer of NEBOSH, IOSH, PECB, CIEH, Highfield, IRCA and IIRSM Qualifications
Dawood has worked in the occupational health & safety sector for the last 8 years. During his progressive career, he has held various positions and has worked as OH & S Manager, Advisor, Trainer and Auditor. Some of the organizations Dawood has worked with/for are ADB, IFC, EKIN Project, Pak American Fertilizer, Direct Assessment Services Pakistan Ltd, Qatar Airways, Qatar Gas, Qatar Petroleum, Fluor, Bechtel and Agritech Limited.
In his previous training & development programs, he has helped organizations for various multinational and national clients. For detailed list of clients, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
His training delivery experience include
- 70+ sessions of NEBOSH IGC
- 16+ sessions of NEBOSH IOG
- 70+ sessions of IOSH MS
- 30+ sessions of PSM / HAZOP
- 100+ sessions of other accredited trainings including OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor, ISO 14001, HABC First Aid, HABC Train the trainer, HABC fire safety, CIEH Level 4 health and safety, CIEH Level 3 Environment, HABC Accident Investigation, Risk Assessment, Contractor Management, Scaffold Safety and more
He has also developed following HSE training modules
- NEBOSH IGC1 – Management of International Health and Safety
- NEBOSH GC2 – Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Contractor HSE management
- Highfield Level 2 H2S and SCBA
- IIRSM HAZOP Leadership
- IIRSM Process Safety Management Implementer (PSM)
- IIRSM COSHH
- IIRSM Scaffold Inspector
- IIRSM Safety Officer
- Highfield Level 2 Incident Investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Formal Reporting
- Highfield Level 4 Scaffolding Safety (Erection, Dismantling and Inspection)
- Workplace Ergonomics in Garment Sector, including specific contents relevant for women (English and Urdu)
- Implementation of Risk Assessment (English and Urdu)
- Safety of Machines and Working Environment (English and Urdu)
- Avoiding of Chemical Hazards (English and Urdu)
- Electrical Safety (English and Urdu)
- Scaffold Safety (English and Urdu)
- HSE Induction for Oil and Gas Sector (English and Urdu)
- HSE Induction for Construction Sector (English and Urdu)
- Defensive Driving (English and Urdu)
What kind of people take the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety (IOG)?
People from all around the world who work in Oil and Gas and the connected industries. Oil and Gas is a hazardous industry. Managers, supervisors, offshore and onshore workers need specialist skills and know-how to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities.
Students should already have an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and may already have studied one of NEBOSH qualifications.
What will You gain from this qualification?
Knowledge – Whether health and safety is your main responsibility, or just a part of what you do, the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety will give you vital understanding to help you perform better in your role.
Enjoyment – You’ll enjoy taking the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety. You’ll discover techniques that are useful and practical in your industry, not just theoretical.
Recognition – The NEBOSH name is a mark of excellence in the field of health and safety throughout the world. It’s what employers ask for.
Career Prospects – Health and safety is vital in Oil and Gas. It’s now a key skill for anyone working in the industry. Holding a NEBOSH qualification can help you stand out and bring you success and advancement.
What will Your employer gain from this qualification?
A Safer Workplace – The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is all about keeping people safe from injury and loss of life. For employers this also means protecting valuable assets and avoiding prosecution, litigation and loss of reputation.
Assurance – An employer whose workers are NEBOSH qualified is an employer committed to health and safety. The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety can help employers achieve international standards and can even help win new business.
Return on Investment – An employee with a NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety has practical knowledge that brings real value, wherever they operate.
What does the course cover?
The qualification focuses on hydrocarbon process safety, so that candidates can effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore throughout the world. It also highlights the importance of process safety management.
Key Topics Include:
- Hazards inherent in the extraction, storage and processing of raw materials and products
- Hydrocarbon process safety
- Risk management techniques used in the oil and gas industries
- Contractor management
- Fire and explosion controls in the oil and gas industries
- Marine and Land logistics
This unit is divided into the following five key elements:
- Health, safety and environmental management in context
- Hydrocarbon process safety (1)
- Hydrocarbon process safety (2)
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and transport operations
How is the course assessed?
Candidates are assessed by written 2 hours examination.
Where can You take a course leading to this qualification?
This course can be delivered within your organization, or you can attend our public programs delivered throughout Pakistan.